- Your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use and what plug-ins you have installed. This allows us to know how many people are using certain types of software so that we can adjust our site to provide the best browsing experience for every visitor.
- Your sign-in e-mail and password.
- Your movement on and use of our sites. We do not collect personal data as part of this. We collect statistical data so we can optimize our site.
- Recently used data to improve performance. In case we store personal data in a cookie, the information will be encrypted and thus safe.
- Some cookies last until you close your browser; others are stored for a longer period of time. Our maximum cookie age is 400 days as we want to make sure you can find your information if you visit us only once a year.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode that automatically removes cookies after a visit. You may also set your preferences to automatically delete cookies when you close your browser. Exact instructions for enabling any of these options can be found by searching your browser's Help facility or consulting the manual that came with your browser software. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our Web site; however, we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.