We aim to provide an excellent online shopping experience by offering innovative educational products and great service – without compromising your privacy and security.
What We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect personal information from you (e.g. your name, e-mail address, postal address, school name, title, areas of interests, and so forth) when you visit our Web site; place an order online, by phone, or by fax; save your information with us online; request a catalog; or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of the purchases you make online, by phone, and by fax.
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information. Please opt out at the bottom of any e-mail message or send an e-mail to LEGOeducation@LEGOeducation.us stating you would like to be removed from our contact list.
We do not sell personal information to third-party organizations.
- Your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use and what plug-ins you have installed. This allows us to know how many people are using certain types of software so that we can adjust our site to provide the best browsing experience for every visitor.
- Your sign-in e-mail and password.
- Your movement on and use of our sites. We do not collect personal data as part of this. We collect statistical data so we can optimize our site.
- Recently used data to improve performance. In case we store personal data in a cookie, the information will be encrypted and thus safe.
- Some cookies last until you close your browser; others are stored for a longer period of time. Our maximum cookie age is 400 days as we want to make sure you can find your information if you visit us only once a year.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode that automatically removes cookies after a visit. You may also set your preferences to automatically delete cookies when you close your browser. Exact instructions for enabling any of these options can be found by searching your browser's Help facility or consulting the manual that came with your browser software. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our Web site; however, we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
This informational portion of this site is intended for users who are 13 years of age or older. The shopping features are intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. Younger individuals may use this site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
We take the security of customer information very seriously. Our checkout process is protected by SSL encryption technology. We adhere to the credit card industry’s best practices, which includes displaying the last four digits only of a credit card number when we confirm orders.